5 ascending Box Jumps (make it one to two inches taller each jump)
Rotational banded twists x 10 each side.
Jack Knives (crunch ups) x 20
Power Snatch + Snatch (1+1) x 4 working sets.
Power Clean + Clean+ Push Jerk: (1+1+1) x 3 working sets.
Pause Back Squat + Back squat : 4x (1+2)
Kb Reverse lunge into box Step Up x 5 each leg (hold kbs at side)
Single Arm Cross Over Body Ring Rows x 6 each arm (Pause at the top and bottom for two seconds)
2 Arm KB Weighted Sit Ups x 10
Push Press: 3x5. On last rep of each set, hold overhead for twenty seconds.
3 position clean (hang, below knee, floor)+jerk: 5 working sets
Clean Deadlifts Standing on 2” Riser: 4x3. No Straps and No Mixed grip! Try and go heavier than last week.
Goblet Hold Reverse Lunge + Lateral Lunge x (5x5) each leg.
Face Down DB Row on Bench x10
Banded Weighted (barbell) Glute Bridges (hold one second at the top) ( Start with back on the bench)
Snatch Push Press + Pause Over head Squat: (5+1) x 3 working sets.
Snatch Balance: Work up to a. heavy. double for. the day.
Snatch Deadlift + Below The Knee Snatch + Snatch (1+1+1) x 3 Sets.
Snatch deadlift + Snatch: (1+1) x3 Sets.
In The Hole Front Squats: 4x3. Work uo to a challenging set. *In between sets perform 3 tall box jumps.
Snatch: Work up to a heavy single for the day.
Clean and jerk: Work up to a heavy single for the day.
Front Squat: Work up to a heavy triple for the day.
-Double KB walking lunge x 14 steps
-Banded Pull Apart (Palms up) x 15
-1 OHS + 1 Sots Press x 5 reps (PVC Pipe)
1. Pause Snatch Balance: 3,3,2,2,1,1. Work up to a challenging weight. Pause for two seconds in the bottom of each rep.
2. Pause Rack Jerk (Once you recover your jerk, you’ll hold the bar overhead for 5 slow seconds before reracking the barbell): 5 working sets. I want you to pick a heavyish weight that you can hit for 5 singles.
3. Pause Snatches from Blocks (bar should be right above the knee. Pause in receive for two seconds before standing): 5x2
4. Snatch Deadlift: 3x3 @ 100% of best snatch
-Single leg box jump x 5
-Single Leg crossover KB Deadlifts x 10 each leg
-KB Flutter Kicks x 20 reps each arm. Hold kettle bell and do flutter kicks.
1. 3 Position Power Snatch (hang, below the knee, floor): 4 working sets.
2. Power Clean + Push Jerk: (2+1) x 4 sets.
3. Tempo back squats : 4 x 5 (3 seconds down, 2 second hol
-Single arm kb suitcase hold Step Up x 8 each leg
-Single Arm cross body Ring Rows x 10 each arm
-KB Hollow hold x 30 seconds (lay on back and hold kettlebells above you while performing hollow hold)
1. Push Press + Push Jerk (1+2) x 5 sets.
(In between sets perform single arm dB press x 5 each arm).
2. Clean Deadlift + Clean + Front Squat + Clean: (1+1+1+1) x 5 working sets.
3. Clean Deadlifts + Clean pull from hang: (3+3) x 3 sets.
-Single arm KB front rack Squats x 8 @ 3 seconds down, 3 second hold in the bottom.
-Single Arm ring plank x 20 sec each arm
-Glute Bridge dual Kb alternating Floor Press x 8 each arm.
1. Snatch Push Press + OHS + Snatch Push Press + Snatch Balance (1+1+1+1) x 4
2. Snatch Deadlift + Hang Power Snatch + Snatch (1+1+1) x 3
3. Snatch Deadlift + Snatch (1+1) x 2
4. Snatch: 3 singles
5. In The Hole Front Squats: 4x4 . Work on being super explosive out of the hole.
*in between the squat sets perform 30 sec side plank each side.
1. Snatch: Work up to a heavy single for the day.
2. Clean and Jerk: Work up to a heavy single for the day.
3. Front Squat: Work up to a heavy double for the day.
-DB press in wall sit x10
-banded pull apart (palms facing down) x10
-1 OHS + 1 Sotts Press x5 (light barbell)